Hi, I am following your tutorial for how to connect to Jupyter Notebook from a local machine, [tutorial] ssh tunneling and socks proxy. I have followed the steps you have outlined, but am getting a “Permission denied” message when trying to connect to the node. In detail, these are the steps I have taken:
- Following this post [tutorial] Jupyter notebook, I launched a jupyter instance, and got the name of the node on which the job was running.
- I then set up an ssh tunnel, and tried to ssh to the compute node where the jupyter notebook was running on baobab.
- On my local machine, I tried to login to the compute node that jupyter was running on and I have added to my .ssh/config file, using
- I was prompted to enter my password for logging in to my baobab account
- I was then asked for my password for connecting to the node
At the last step when I entered my baobab password, I got the following error
Permission denied, please try again.
Can you please guide me how to proceed. Thank you in advance.